The Frosted Petticoat's Statistics:
- Annual Blog Readership: 2 million +
- Pinterest Followers: 60,000+ (named #1 pinner to follow in 2013 by the Huffington Post; named top 10 wedding pinners to follow by OneWed)
- Facebook Followers: 2,650+
- Twitter Followers: 2,100+
Criteria for Photography Features:
- Real weddings with a twist: looking for unique weddings with great detail shots!
- Bridal & baby showers: word on the street is that pink & blue themes are out! Have a new take on the traditional shower, then send it to us!
- Unique Party Themes: our readers love party inspiration, so send in your unique themes!
The Frosted Petticoat is an editorial partner on Two Bright Lights & we are now accepting submissions:
|Submit Your Work!|
Criteria for Giveaways:
- Choose a product worth $100+ from your shop as the prize. We've found that anything less in value doesn't do well. If you allow the winner to choose their prize from your shop (i.e. they can choose 1 item worth up to $100, etc.), the giveaway will be exponentially more successful.
- Decide whether you'd like to limit shipping to the U.S. or worldwide.
- Send us as many social media sites you'd like included as forms of entry (i.e. like your facebook, follow twitter, etc.)
- The giveaway post will include an introduction to your shop, highlights of some of your products, a product feature in a stylized event inspiration board, and a giveaway through Rafflecopter. See our other giveaways here for examples.
Criteria for Product Reviews:
- Choose at least 1 product worth $50+ from your shop (please consult with us so that the product is geared towards our readership).
- Ship the product to the Blog's Editor, Sam in New York for review by the FP staff.
- Send us up to 3 social media sites to be included in our review.
- The review post will include an introduction to your shop, stylized photos taken by The Frosted Petticoat staff of the product you've sent to us, and a product feature in a stylized event inspiration board. At the end of the post we will do an outline of the "Pros" of your product/shop selection and will post up to 3 social media sites given. Further, if requested we will send you the digital copies of the professional photos taken by the blog staff for your own promotional use. See our other product reviews here for examples.
Contact our Editor-in-Chief, Sam at email@example.com for more details! Please note, all event photography submissions must be submitted through Two Bright Lights.