- 1 rosemary sprig
- 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoons of dried lavender
- 1/2 cup of apple sauce
- 2 cups of flour
- 3/4 cup of confectioners’ sugar (plus additional for garnish)
- 1 cup of butter (melted)
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons of baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease an 8 x 8 inch or 9 inch diameter cake pan and set aside.
- In a stand mixer, combine all of the ingredients (except for the rosemary sprig). Mix thoroughly until the batter is smooth.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan and gently place the rosemary sprig in the center of the batter. Place in the oven and bake for approximately 45 minutes or until fully cooked. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Once the cake is completely cooled and removed from the cake pan, generously sprinkle extra confectioners’ sugar on top to your liking. Enjoy!
Photographer: Aldabella Photography//Makeup Artist: Megan Cary Artistry//Floral Designer: A florae //Equipment Rentals: Alpine Party Rentals// Attire :Dora Grace Bridal//Cake Designer: La Momo Maes Bakery//Reception Venue: Piney River Ranch LLC//Event Planner: Platinum Weddings and Events // Stationery: Sage Paper Co.
Submitted via Two Bright Lights