Bite-sized foods are a necessity to easy entertaining. But let’s face it, the presentation is often lacking. Honestly, how many times have you been at a party where cheese is served with toothpicks and olives are piled in a small bowl? Today I’ve teamed up with Pearls® Specialties to challenge you to put a tiny bit more effort into your snacking presentation with this ridiculously easy tutorial. And since Easter is just around the corner, I think you might find my Jalapeño Stuffed Olives & Herb Wreath has arrived just in the nick of time.
A ‘wreath’ presentation is such a simple fix to boring appetizers. It allows for all your snacks to be served on a single plate (less cleanup!), while impressing guests with your killer hosting skills. Here’s what you’ll need…
Jalapeño Stuffed Olives & Herb Wreath
- 1 jar of Pearls® Specialties Jalapeño Stuffed Queen Olives
- Fresh Basil (10-15 large leaves)
- Fresh Rosemary (5-10 sprigs)
- Fresh Dill (5-10 sprigs)
- 1/2 cup of smoked Gouda cheese (cubed)
- 1/2 cup of Colby & Monterey Jack cheese (cubed)
- 1/2 cup of spiced sausage (cubed)
- Garnish: Mini Spring flowers
- Layer the herbs in the wreath shape on a cake stand, starting with the basil.
- Place the olives, cheese, and sausage decoratively along the herb wreath.
- Garnish with mini Spring flowers and that’s it! Enjoy!
Pearls® Specialties line of stuffed olives are a fantastic addition to your Springtime entertaining table. The brand offers premium snacking options, including Pitted Kalamata, Garlic Stuffed Olives, and Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives. I personally love a little spice in my life, so I’ve added the Pearls® Specialties Jalapeño Stuffed Queen Olives as the star of my wreath. And as their tagline says, life is better with Pearls®. I also like this brand because they have been family owned for 75 years and work with farmers in Greece to harvest the finest olives. Okay, now to assembly. Start with the herbs and layer from there…
Ridiculously easy, but gorgeously unique right?! The olives also make for a great pastry popper filling, if you’re really feeling creative. Get your Pearls® Specialties on Amazon or find the nearest retailer here. So what do you think? Is the Jalapeño Stuffed Olives & Herb Wreath something you’d add to your Easter entertaining repetoire?
For more recipe ideas, visit my ‘Appetizer’ section here!